Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Love

Dear Beach,

I love everything about you. When I am with you I get to scrunch my toes in the sand. My family is always with me when you are around. I love being able to spend seemingly endless days in the sun and by the ocean. I could spend all the time in the world with you. I am always happy when you are right beside me. The beach also involves voleyball which is my favorite! Swimnming with the fish and sharks scares me a little but in the end it is always worth it to be at the beach. Finding the best seashells is always a great feeling. At night time I get to have a great time finding the little albino-looking crabs which is gross but fun. The beach is mey favorite place in the world and I love it!

Forever and Always,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment